Vikendi Snow Map, the most awaited map, has been finally activated and can be downloaded and is now available for PUBG Mobile players. The Vikendi Snow Map was made available to all Android and iOS users as 0.10.0 update on Thursday via Google Play and App Store respectively. However, the map wasn’t available for the gameplay until now. PUBG Mobile players are getting the fourth map after Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok which have been around now for some time. The map first came in PUBG PC then it was recently released for PUBG Mobile and was available on UTC 00.00 on 21 December 2018.
PUBG Mobile Vikendi snow map features
The Vikendi snow map features icy terrain complete with mountains, open fields, and frozen lakes. In comparison to PUBG Mobile’s other maps, Vikendi is 6×6 km which is smaller than Erangel and Miramar( both are 8×8 km) but it is larger than Sanhok (which is 4×4 km). There’s even a dino park, a castle, and a giant cosmodrome complete with a rocket and a command centre along with satellites and towers peppering the landscape.
Main Features Of PUBG Mobile Vikendi snow map:-
- Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
- New weather: Snow , Icefall
- Vikendi new vehicle: Snowmobile
- Snowball Fight during warm-up time.
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
- New commands added to Quick Chat
- Arabic Language support.
- Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
By Releasing PUBG Mobile Vikendi Map, the users also received some fixes that include fixes for a bug where the “Ultra” frame rate setting in HD mode was not available on iPad 2018, fixes for a resolution detection bug on iPad Pro 12.9-inch, fixes for a bug where some devices had lower graphics quality.