Today is a very big day — I am now writing a complete course on Arduino from scratch to advance level and I am very sure that you will definitely enjoy this course.
I wanted to write this post since starting, ever since i started this blog website.
But situation was never in favor of me.
I was either busy in…
- My projects (IOT)
- Procrastination (Major Reason)
But I always wanted to write a course for Arduino.
After completing this course you will be able to …
- Build Small to Large projects (from blinking LED to making an Autonomous Robot)
- Understand any arduino code
- Write your own code
- Solve real life problems using IOT
- Apply IOT in different fields
- Teach a newbie
These are few examples of projects which we will complete in our course
But before I start my first chapter of this course I need your Help!!!
- First thing first please share this post among your friends, juniors, etc.
- Please read all my upcoming posts on this topic and give your valuable feedback so that I can improve the areas which is needed to be.
- DO Not miss any post I bet this course will be very interesting.
- Comment down your queries and suggestions and we will help to every extent possible.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Time (It takes time to master something)
- Your PC or Laptop
- Some Money ( around 450Rs. to 800Rs.)
So, what do you think?
As you can see from the outline, this course is going to be an in-depth course on Arduino and is free of cost, yet highly practical and all the projects which we will be doing here gonna be easy for you to perform. If you need any assistance I will be always there for you.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please feel free to contact me or leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post.